cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert email template

Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2020

Hello, 

Is there a way to edit opsgenie alert looks, when you send it to people.

In my case, the email notification has too many unnecessary fields.

Is there a way to change that?

Thanks, 

BR, Olga

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Samir
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2020

Hi @Olga Videc - it's not possible to customize what Opsgenie alert notifications will include. However, we do have a feature request for this which I can add you to.

You can however, create email notification templates for incidents (incidents only available on enterprise plan) - where you can customize what the email notifications sent to stakeholders for incidents will look like, but this isn't currently possible with alert notifications.

Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2020

Hello @Samir 

Thanks for the info.

BR, Olga

Edmundo Rangel August 12, 2021

Hello @Samir what is the status of this new feature? can you also add me to the list? we also want it to support html tags so the look and feel of the email is more meaningful to our operators and it can also support our company logo.  Thanks!

Like Martin Boehme likes this
Samir
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 12, 2021

Hi @Edmundo Rangel - this feature request is currently in the backlog. We don't have an ETA on if/when it will be implemented. I have added you to the feature request!

Sravan Softility September 23, 2021

Hi Samir, I know that this feature request is in backlog now. Could you pls add me as well to the list of watchers. Thanks.

Samir
Atlassian Team
September 23, 2021

Sure @Sravan Softility , I will add you to the feature request as well!

Jeff Guthrie October 13, 2021

Can someone send me the link to the issue in the backlog so that I can track it?

Weixing Xu April 12, 2022

Any update?

Martin Boehme
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 20, 2023

Hasn't been implemented three years later, it seems :(

Martin Boehme
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 20, 2023

@Samir Could you please add the link to the feature request here?

Like cbaker likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events