Alert created via MongoDBCloud doesn't find my special Integration

FMDQ_SUPPORT March 4, 2022

Hello,

I've tried to configure MongoDbCloud Alerts like documentation :

• side MongoDbCloud : by setting with my Integration API URL
  • side OpsGenie :by setting with an Integration MongoDB Cloud Manager

The both side the same API Key (or URL with API key).

I've also tried to configure my MongoDbCloud alert for Opsgenie directly with OpsGenie Integration key.

Result : When trying test button on MongoDB Cloud Manager side, an alert is received on OpsGenie but in activity log we find :

• Alert created via MongoDBCloud[Default API-Create Alert] 
  • Skipping Create alert notification policies for alert because it doesn't have an owner team.
  • Skipping Create alert automationAction policies for alert because it doesn't have an owner team.

Could you please help me ?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2022

Hi @FMDQ_SUPPORT ,

Are you noticing real alerts being created through Default API, or just the tests?

Opsgenie handles test alerts for MongoDB (and some other integrations) by using the Default API - so the connection can be tested with the actual integration processing taken out of the equation - but ensures there is a connection with Opsgenie.

Real alerts moving forward should trigger through the MongoDB integration.

FMDQ_SUPPORT March 4, 2022

Thank you Nick,

Regarding the real alerts, they apparently arrived through the same default-API.

We tried to redo the configuration on both sides but it did not give better results.
We don't know what to do at this point.

Any new idea ?

0 votes
Ymen Hdiguellou August 4, 2023

Are there any update?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events