Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API zabbix integration

Deleted user July 26, 2022

Hi! I am having a problem with sending large number of alerts. We have different alert receivers, all of them works properly and we have instant alerts when zabbix send it to us. But with opsgenie we have a problem with "in progress" status and many alerts goes to us with huge delay. Does opsgenie has api restrictions for amount one time requests or request count per time? Really appreciate your help. Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Arumugam M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2022

Hi @[deleted] , 

This is Arumugam. I am here to help!

I understand that you are experiencing a delay when you send a huge number of requests in a short span of time and would like to understand if there is any limitation on the number of requests that you can send. 

Yes, you are right. We do have a rate-limiting mechanism and it depends on criteria such as time period, subscription and the domain to which you are making the request. 

You should be able to access your current API rate limit by going to Analytics -> API Usage Analytics -> API Rate Limits

You may learn more about API Rate limits here and you can find more information about viewing API global usage here

Hope this helps. 

Kind Regards, 

Arumugam

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events