Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s New in Opsgenie October 2019

Hi there, we have a lot of exciting announcements this month, specifically around Dark Mode. You don’t want to miss out! 

Dark Mode for Mobile App is here!

A few weeks ago, we announced Dark Mode Beta for the web app-now we are happy to let you know that a bright and eye-burning mobile device screen will not be a problem for your night on-call. Dark Mode is now available in Opsgenie on iOS (3.2.2 or later) and Android apps (3.2.1 or later) too!

Here are a few examples of our latest theme:

dark-mode-all.png

How do I switch to Dark Mode? 

Navigate to Settings menu, select Dark as the Theme Option, there you go!

Under the Theme Options setting, three alternatives are listed:

• Light

• Dark

• Automatic (based on OS): If you select this alternative, Opsgenie Mobile app will sync with OS theme settings.

dark-mode-switch.gif

More Mobile app news! You can now "see all alerts"

Our latest update also includes a commonly asked feature: Ability to see all organization-level alerts option for account Admin and Owners. Our web app has already this option. Now, it’s available on the mobile app as well. On the Settings menu, you can enable See all alerts option which can be found on the Visibility of Alerts section. If this option is disabled, you will only be able to see alerts that are assigned to you or your team on the Alert List page. Please note that the ability to see all alerts of your organization is an Admin/Owner-level right (or you can create a custom role  to grant this right to your users.

visibility-of-alerts.png

Resolve Incidents Faster with Additional Action Channels for OEC

Regardless of whether you integrate cloud monitoring, ITSM tools, or on-prem systems with Opsgenie, OEC enables you to pass data from Opsgenie back to your environment keeping the data in-sync across your organization and secured. Using these channels enables teams to resolve alerts and incidents faster with the click of a button. Once OEC is set up, additional buttons are added to the alert so that the actions you defined can be taken quickly. For more information, read the full community post

As always let us know if you have any feedback or questions! 

3 comments

Dries Grobler Jr November 11, 2019

Some great updates. Thank you!

Like # people like this
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2019

I was down with minor eye infection this week - and I was so wishing that all the apps I use would have DARK app. 

Great stuff that Opsgenie has it now on mobile app.

Like # people like this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2019

Thanks for sharing @Vickey Palzor Lepcha happy to hear you are enjoying Dark Mode! Hope you're also feeling better! 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events