Weekly KB article

Opsgenie Features

Q: All features on the side bar are not being displayed. How can I access all of them?

A: If all Opsgenie features are not visible on the left side bar, this is related to the account’s current plan. The Free and Essentials plans do not consist of all features displayed on the side bar. If you’re only looking for the Integration’s page, you can access this from the Team’s Dashboard.

For advanced features, the account needs to be upgraded to Standard or Enterprise. In addition, users starting on trial who are looking to upgrade their trial can click on the Quick Start Guide icon and choose “Next Steps”.

Accessing Logs

Q: Is there a page that provides data on all account activity?

A: Our logs page provides thorough information on alerts and notification activity. Logs are used to check incoming data from the integrations and also global activity occurring in the Opsgenie account.

Opsgenie_-_Logs.png

Checking the payload(transferred data sent from the integrations that are analyzed for alerts) is useful for understanding what information is missing and what can be added as details for alerts.

Opsgenie_-_Logs-2.png

6 comments

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2019

Thanks for sharing !

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 17, 2019

I have a tip for you @Mark Campbell-Vincent

Create and use a tag on posts like these (opsgenie-faq, opsgenie-kb, opsgenie-tips, etc) so if someone finds themselves on one of these articles, they are easily able to find the others in the series.

-----

I can't offer any OpsGenie tips yet because our implementation is on our to-do list still.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 24, 2019

@Kat Warner  that's a great suggestion! @Kate Clavet and @Mark Campbell-Vincent which tag should we use?

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2019

Yes, great suggestion! I like opsgenie-tips because it can be used for other tips that aren't the weekly kb article as well as for the weekly kb article. Thanks @Monique vdB and @Kat Warner ! 

Like Kat Warner likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 25, 2019

I added the tag on this article to get you started :)

Mark Campbell-Vincent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2019

@Kat Warner Thanks!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events