It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

New! Filter by any environment configured in Bitbucket pipelines when investigating an incident

Another exciting addition to our Incident Investigation view. Since April, we've made quite a few enhancements, you can read about them here. Our most recent enhancement means that when investigating deployments as the potential cause of an incident, you can now filter by any environment configured in your Bitbucket pipelines. 

See the enhancement in action below: 

incident-investigation-view.png

Before, you could only filter deployments by the Test, Staging, and Production environments. The Incident Investigation view helps teams resolve incidents faster by placing all the necessary information for resolution at their finger tips. Learn more about setting up Opsgenie's Incident Investigation view and how it works here.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Opsgenie

Incident Responders, Incident Commanders, Stakeholders! I want to hear from YOU!

Hello there friendly community! I'm currently working on a guide for folks who are new to Incident Management, or want to improve their current Incident Management process. The TL;DR  I'd...

177 views 5 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you