It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Handling Opsgenie Alerts

Hi everyone,

welcome to the kb articles for Opsgenie FAQs. I'm one of the Technical Support Engineers for Opsgenie who will be providing weekly posts on FAQs from customers.

All alerts are not displayed on the Mobile App

Q:

I am not seeing all alerts on the mobile app that are displayed on the Web UI. Is it possible to view all of the account's alerts on the Opsgenie app?

A:

This is currently not possible. The purpose of the Opsgenie app is to provide personal activity, settings, and on call schedules for the specific user. In this case, Owners, Admins, and Users can only view alerts that they are assigned to. You can also view alerts that your team are notified for.

Alerts being closed accidentally

Q:

I accidentally closed an alert. Can I reopen it?

A:

Currently there isn’t a feature to reopen closed alerts. The only “undo” function you can execute on an alert is un-acknowledging or “unseeing” them.

0 comments

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Opsgenie

What’s New in Opsgenie October 2019

Hi there, we have a lot of exciting announcements this month, specifically around Dark Mode. You don’t want to miss out!    Dark Mode for Mobile App is here! A few weeks ago, we annou...

565 views 3 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you