It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

JIRA P1 - Opsgenie Alerts

I am trying to setup JIRA incident send an alert in opsgenie and we are failing. I have tried same steps shown in documentation and we have also tried adding Opsgenie connector itself in JIRA Projects. Still not working. Its showing it sent the payload to webhook however opsgenie is not recieving it. Opsgenie support also dont have idea why is it happeing. Can someone help?

2 comments

Hi @McMillan Goyal 

if it shows it's sending the payload but opsgenie is not receiving, you might as well, delete the Integration and create a new one then connect it back.

I have tried that 4 times (Within same team, also by creating new team). Not working.

Is the Integration actually "Enabled" or is the Notification suppressed. What can you see on the Integrations tab of your teams?

Its enabled and notifications are not suppressed. All verified

Kate Clavet Atlassian Team Aug 17, 2020

Hi @McMillan Goyal are you using the api token to verify your Jira account? That could be the issue. This is something that you set up on the Jira side of things under account->security. Sometimes that clears this particular issue up. If you still have trouble you can also reach out to the support team here: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/

it didnt work. We have support ticket open and someone is trying to identify the cause and resolution.

Thanks for the response here.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Opsgenie

Incident Responders, Incident Commanders, Stakeholders! I want to hear from YOU!

Hello there friendly community! I'm currently working on a guide for folks who are new to Incident Management, or want to improve their current Incident Management process. The TL;DR  I'd...

178 views 5 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you