cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

The New York Viewing Party @ Team '22

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2022

To Vegas or not to Vegas, that is the question...

For all of us Digital Experience viewers out there, I thought it would be awesome to get to know some local faces and start talking about the Viewing Parties šŸ¤©

Update from the Community Team

We are delighted to announce the following details for our in-person New York City Team '22 viewing party:

• Date: April 7, 2022

• Time: 5:30PM - 10:00PM

• Venue: The Convene

• Address: 151 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036

• Access information:

• Please note to bring a valid Photo I.D. with you to gain access to the building.

• When you arrive, simply
      check in at the registration desk located on the 43rd street entrance. Convene is on the 4th floor, please
      follow signs for ā€œWell&ā€. If attendees are to arrive on the 42nd street entrance, they will see a Convene
      directional signage to the walkway that leads to the 43rd side registration desk.

• All bags will need to be scanned on arrival at the venue

• Please note that you will be required to show proof of Covid vaccination to attend the event.

Agenda:

• 5:30-6:30pm - Arrivals and registration & happy hour

• 6:30-6:40pm - Welcome!

• 6:40-7:10pm - What's new in Confluence & the future of work by Reni Carlson, Product Marketing Manager at Atlassian

This talk will go through the latest trends and releases from Confluence Cloud as well as give a preview of Atlas, formerly known as Team Central
  • 7:10-7:25pm - Break
  • 7:25-8:45Team '22 Opening and ITSM keynotes

• 8:45-10pm -Networking social

Grab your ticket āž” here! ā¬… 

Please note that you will be required to show proof of Covid vaccination to attend the event.

Spaces are limited for this event; if tickets are sold out, please email us team@atlassianevents.com to be added to the waitlist.

We hope to see you April 7th in NYC!

I for one, will be heading to my local ACE to watch part of Team '22 with my fellow Atlassian Community members and leaders on the 6th and 7th April... but will you?

Why wait till April to find out? There's definitely no reason to! So I thought these discussion threads would be an awesome way to get the conversation started! So, you know what my question will be, who's heading to New York's Viewing Party? šŸ„³

First things first, why not say hey and introduce yourself! 

Whether it's through song, dance, gif, meme, or just a simply hi, we can't wait to meet you!!

6 comments

Comment

Michael Blake January 24, 2022

I will be in Las Vegas for the event.  Have booked the Mirage - across the street from Venetian - created an M-Life account and they gave me 3 comp nights - total price for 6 nights will be $488.  Using frequent flyer miles and my round trip is $11.20 + $27 for insurance.  I booked the conference the first day - so got in for $650.  total price for the trip $1176.20 + meals.

Like ā€¢ # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2022

Impressive! Nice work @Michael Blake!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2022

That's really a great cost saving effort, @Michael Blake !

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2022

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ I will also be attending in Las Vegas.  I'm commenting on this post as the New York location would be the closest to me. 

However, being in Canada I would still have to cross the US border to attend this Global Viewing Party so it makes sense for me to just simply go to Vegas instead of New York. 

Though I do want to make my way to visit New York at some point!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2022

All the best for in-person Team' 22 event experience in Las Vegas!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2022

Currently locked and loaded for attendance in Las Vegas for Team '22. NYC is my home ACE chapter and I hope to finally meet so many colleagues and ACE Virtual attendees I have had the privilege of seeing virtually over the past few years, in person. Booked at the Venetian, arriving early on Sunday to get some cycling in at Red Rock Canyon and Mount Charleston on Sunday and Monday before the conference kicks off in full gear. If any other cyclists are attending, would love to get to know you on a group ride!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2022

Thanks for starting this thread, @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ !

I am commenting here since New York ACE chapter was closest to me when I was living in New Jersey, which I left in June 2021 and moved to Indiana.

So, I have no idea as of now whether there is an ACE chapter near indiana or in Midwest region of US, which I can call as my home ACE chapter. Any guidance in this regard would be very helpful.

But, anyways, I will be attending the Digital Experience for Team '22, most probably from home.

Like ā€¢ Jimmy Seddon likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2022

@Taranjeet Singh not sure where in Indiana you are - but here is the current list of ACE Chapters.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Groups/ct-p/groups

Hope you find one close enough to connect with!

Craeg Strong
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 24, 2022

Where can I get details for the NY viewing party? thanks!

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 25, 2022

Hi Craeg šŸ‘‹

When you go to Register for Team '22 here you will be able to choose the Global Viewing Party Pass and following that the location you wish to attend. As we get closer to Team '22, more information will be released on your chosen location's Viewing Party along with the agenda, activities etc. 

Like ā€¢ Craeg Strong likes this
Craeg Strong
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 25, 2022

thx

joneill March 3, 2022

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ I'm registered for the Atlassian '22 NYC Watch Party but still haven't heard any info. Am planning on booking a hotel close to the venue, so was hoping I could get that information sooner rather than later?

Darline Auguste
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 10, 2022

Hi @joneill - this page has now been updated with details on NYC's Watch Party!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events