cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

The Berlin Viewing Party @ Team '22

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2022

To Vegas or not to Vegas, that is the question...

For all of us Digital Experience viewers out there, I thought it would be awesome to get to know some local faces and start talking about the Viewing Parties šŸ¤©

Update from the Community team

We are delighted to announce the following details for our in-person Berlin Team '22 viewing party:

• Date: April 6, 2022

• Time: 17:30-21:00

• Venue: The Weekend Club

• Address: AlexanderstraƟe 7, 10178 Berlin, Germany

Agenda:

• 17:30-17:50 - Registration and arrival refreshments

• 17:50-18:00 - Welcome!

• 18:00-19:00 - Team '22 Work Management livestream from Vegas!

• 19:00-19:40 - Livestream from Vegas with Berlin Atlassian Community Leader, Hubert Kut

• 19:40-21:00 - Networking social

Grab your ticket āž” here! ā¬…

Please note that you will be required to show proof of Covid vaccination to attend the event.

Note that spaces are limited for this event; if tickets are sold out, please email us team@atlassianevents.com to be added to the waitlist. 

We hope to see you April 6th in Berlin!

I for one, will be heading to my local ACE to watch part of Team '22 with my fellow Atlassian Community members and leaders on the 6th and 7th April... but will you?

Why wait till April to find out? There's definitely no reason to! So I thought these discussion threads would be an awesome way to get the conversation started! So, you know what my question will be, who's heading to Berlin's Viewing Party? šŸ„³

First things first, why not say hey and introduce yourself! 

Whether it's through song, dance, gif, meme, or just a simply hi, we can't wait to meet you!!

9 comments

Comment

martin.koch February 17, 2022

Hi together,

this is Martin from DĆ¼sseldorf. Working as an Atlassian Product Owner in a large telco company.

I'm looking forward the Atlassian Team Tour 2022 and thinking about participating from Berlin. (Las Vegas woulod be to expensive). But there are no details. Do you have any information about location, hotels, costs, participants, agenda?

Best, Martin

Like ā€¢ # people like this
Stephan Heinemann February 21, 2022

Hi there,

I am also interested in details about the event in Berlin. Unfortunately, there is no information at all so far.

Many greetings,
Stephan

Stephan Heinemann March 4, 2022

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ ,

what's goning on?

At first I thought "Globaly Viewing Party" sounds great. But now I think it's just hot air. In my imagination there will be a university room with a projector, nothing more. I can stay at home for that.

Greetings,

Stephan

Joerg Mueller-Kindt March 4, 2022

Hello,

sorry, did not see this earlier. I am one of the community leaders in Berlin and we support Atlassian Community Team to set up the event. 

The demand is overwhelming. We have a location and are currently figuring out how much more capacity can be made available there. Current plan is, that official information and more details through our channels will be available on March 8th. 

Hopefully adding more tickets as well, but - again -  still WIP. 

Location is - sorry - awesome (but it truly is :-) ), live streaming of the keynote will happen and we will try a live interview with the "Berlin Delegation" in Las Vegas. 

So asking for a little patience for a couple of days. All will be revealed soon. 

Looking forward to seeing you in Berlin. 

Best

Joerg

Stephan Heinemann March 4, 2022

Hello,

thank you for the feedback. Nice to hear something. That sounds exciting then. Then I'm happy to wait for more details.

Greetings,

Stephan

Like ā€¢ Joerg Mueller-Kindt likes this
Edwin Stol March 8, 2022

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_  / @Joerg Mueller-Kindt ; Is this the complete agenda? So the Viewing Party will consist out of viewing the keynote(s) on the 6th of April?

Joerg Mueller-Kindt March 8, 2022

Hello Edwin, 

that is the official agenda (keynote) by Atlassian plus our live view of the world. We wanted  live streaming (two-way-com) from the exhibition floor in Las Vegas and maybe (work in progress) calls to the other live viewing events around the globe for a little chat while having some good food in excellent (live)  company. 

We have not seen some people in ages and we thought it would be a better celebration of community than watching TV (No, offence, awesome speakers and keynoteers! :-) ) and we are not as ambitious as the good folks in Bangalore who organized a whole day program. (Basically in awe, nicely done.  :-) )  

Stay tuned. Will add more detailed information about the location, venue etc. in the following days. 

Hope to see you in Berlin!

Best 

Joerg

natalia_lezhai March 24, 2022

Hi @Joerg Mueller-Kindt 

I have two team members who would love to join the event, but it seems it is already sold out. Is there a possibility to enter a waiting list for them? Thanks!

Joerg Mueller-Kindt March 24, 2022

Hello Natalia, 

did they try to register today? Because as of this morning there were still some 20 tickets left... 

Best

Joerg

natalia_lezhai March 24, 2022

hi @Joerg Mueller-Kindt 

yes, thanks! they managed to get in, were using the wrong link.

Martin Boehme
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2022

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_@Joerg Mueller-Kindt & co,

Thanks for organizing this! :)

I'm looking forward to meeting you in Berlin next week.

Martin

Alejandro Urroz April 1, 2022

Hello everyone, 

I am Alejandro Urroz currently living  in the Netherlands. I am implementing agile way of work in Moodus where I am a a frontend web developer. 

Moodus is a startup company who provides software solutions to gather, analyse  and provide reports of valuable data for our clients. Also we develop a system to help institutions such as museums, churches among other type of organisations to recollect funds in an easy and contact-less experience. 

We are using Atlassian products such as bitbucket, jira, and confluence to work. Now our main focus is on designing and scale our workflows from an agile approach.
I am also in charge to set up this agile structure and that is why I find teamā€™22 so useful and valuable. Looking forward to meet you next week. 

Astrid Sieben April 1, 2022

Hi Alejandro and all others,

I'm Astrid and I'm living close to the Dutch Border. 

Next week I'm also in Berlin for the big party and looking forward to seeing you there.

Thanks for the organisation @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ @Joerg Mueller-Kindt @Lo Voelsen 

DƔniel BallabƔs - EverIT
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 4, 2022

Hey Folks,
I'm Daniel, I live in Berlin, but work for EverIT, a Software Dev company based in Budapest Hungary. EverIT develops apps for Atlassian Jira and Confluence, and we became Silver Marketplace Partners in Feb. 2022.
Looking forward to meet you all!
Daniel

Like ā€¢ Sabrina Glawion likes this
melinarowntree November 28, 2022

Hello dear how are you doing my name is Melina Rowntree you can contact me in my email for further introduction thanks.
melinarowntree11@gmail.com

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events