Team 23 Roundup 3/4 - Monday Coffee Las Vegas edition​​ ☕️

What a day yesterday! Atlassian dropped so many amazing updates on the main keynote on Team 23.

👇Join Rodney and me for a quick roundup of yesterdays events 👇

New Atlassian products and updates

Atlassian Intelligence

- Jira, Confluence, Halp and Jira Service Management AI assistant

Confluence Whiteboards

- Create Whiteboards directly in confluence, create dependency maps and turn your sticky notes into issues

Visit Teamwork Lab booth!

- Play team assessment games and get a portable ring light 💡

- Listen to the stories about teams

- And participate in the "Thank you" emoji research! 🙏❤️👍🙌

And much much more! Watch the video for full update and visit The Jira Guy blog for a full roundup 👀

6 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2023

Love the #TBT sweat band @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_  I wonder where you got it...

TAKK!

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro April 21, 2023

Hi Nikki, it was amazing to meet you in person.

I loved your coverage as well. What a great event we had!

Thank you so much for being so welcoming. ❤️👍🙌 🙏

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2023

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_  Wish I were there ...

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 24, 2023

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ Thank you for sharing these amazing updates from the second day of Team '23!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 24, 2023

All of these were fantastic!  Thank you @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ for making the effort to get these posted in addition to your very busy schedule at Team '23!

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2023

Great job on these video's @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events