Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save the Date: Team '24 Europe is Coming Soon!

2.png

Hello, community!

Atlassian announced recently that registration for Team ‘24 Europe is coming soon and they’ve given the Atlassian Community an exclusive offer. When you sign up with your email on the official event website before July 29, 2024 to save the date, you’ll get €600 off your pass price. This offer is only for Atlassian Community members and a select few Atlassian customers.

Announcement Amplifier.png Another way to get involved is to help us spread the word! Share this announcement with others who may want to take advantage of this limited-time offer, and you can earn a special Kudos badge and bonus points! To earn the Announcement Amplifier badge, all you need to do is click the 'share' button at the bottom of the article and share it to social media or directly via email.

For more info about what you can expect at Team ‘24 Europe, check out the website and be sure to sign up today to save the date. The Atlassian team will send you your exclusive discount when registration goes live.

I hope you can join us onsite in Barcelona. Atlassian’s product conference is an event like no other and would be a great opportunity to connect with other community members, hear the latest product and feature announcements, connect with Atlassian leadership and customers, and get all of your questions answered.

43 comments

Comment

Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2024

I so wish I could come to this! 

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2024

Sharing is caring!

Sharing is caring.gif

Like # people like this
Theresa McFarlane July 26, 2024

I posted on Linkedin.

Like # people like this
Rosemary Cabrera July 26, 2024

Are you able to do this live online?

Like # people like this
vasanth July 28, 2024

yes, Shared...

Like # people like this
Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 28, 2024

shared 🙌

Like # people like this
Huwen Arnone [Deiser]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 29, 2024

I shared it but not from here 🥹

Like # people like this
Ncumisa Booi July 29, 2024

Shared

Like # people like this
Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 31, 2024

Details are finally out now as well :)

Like Dave Mathijs likes this
Marc - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2024

I hope I can join.

Like # people like this
Theresa McFarlane July 31, 2024

I just checked my stats and it performed quite well with impressions, likes, and shares. I want to put it at the bottom of an article I am writing.

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 5, 2024

Thanks for the updates - shared!

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 6, 2024

Hi @Caroline Park I'm back online after some family break and catching up with the community forum posts. Here's my LinkedIn post about the exciting Team'24 Europe.

Like # people like this
Frank Tanneberger August 7, 2024

Sharing is caring!

Like # people like this
Allamuddin, Syed
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 12, 2024

Hosting please!!! 

Like Dacian Voicu _WoiQ_ likes this
Dacian Voicu _WoiQ_ August 13, 2024

shared 🙌

Brian Moir
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 13, 2024

Would be cool to join this

Bill Fox
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 13, 2024
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 16, 2024

I posted on Linked In.  Now I just need to figure out how to get there. :)

Cindy Vasey August 19, 2024

Sounds like a good time, hope those who go learn something and enjoy themselves!

Abdiel Martínez August 20, 2024

Shared !!

Adryan Albuquerque
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 21, 2024

shared

Like ABR likes this
John D Patton August 30, 2024

Shared - looking forward! 

Pankajkumar Sharma September 3, 2024

Save the Date: Team '24 Europe is Coming Soon!

Like ABR likes this
Edson Luiz dos Santos Junior
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 5, 2024

I hope I can be win, also I share this in my Linkedin and in my Instagran.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events