Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing Your Team24 Europe Experience with Agenda Builder

:tada: Exciting News for #Team24Europe! :tada:
Are you ready to make the most of your time at Team '24 Europe? Here’s how you can start planning for an incredible experience: Agenda Builder!
:link: Step 1: Register & Build Your Agenda!
Registration is now open, and it’s the perfect time to start building your agenda. With so many amazing sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities, planning ahead is key to getting the most out of the event. Whether you're here to learn, network, or be inspired, your personalized agenda will help you navigate everything #Team24Europe has to offer.
:handshake: Step 2: Help Others Make the Most of Their Time!

Do you know someone attending their first Team event? Or maybe you’ve got insider tips on must-attend sessions or local spots near the venue? Share your wisdom and help others get the most out of their time onsite! The best experiences come from a community that looks out for each other. Let’s make this year’s event unforgettable—for everyone.
:heart: Why I Love Team Events?
Team events are about connection, learning, and inspiration. This time, I’m especially looking forward to ROVO and AI use cases. Here some sessions I can't wait to participate:
  • Join the DEV-olution: A culture of empowered developers - 08 October at 7pm - Sponsored by Svens Peters
  • The Ultimate Rovo Agents guide - 09 October at 2:30pm - Sponsored by Jensen Fleming and Sherif Mansour
  • Get the most out of Atlassian Intelligence and Rovo - 10 October at 11:30 am - Sponsored by Jay Jarman
  • Experience teamwork transformation - 10 October at 3:30pm - Sponsored by Megan Vreeland and Jordan Russell

See how to build your own agendas with this video Enhancing Your 2024 Europe Experience with Agenda Builder.
Also I invite to you to see my entire agenda to get insights, just go to here: Fernando Eugênio's Engineering Agenda 
I believe this will help groups who are anxious to hear what’s new in the future with the use of Artificial Intelligence or IA in general cases. More than that, it will reach people who, like me, are looking to improve team collaboration and make the experience more complete for everyone who uses Atlassian products.
See other agendas created by other experts to stay on top of everything:
:point_right: Don’t Miss Out!
Register today going to Team'24 Europe, start building your agenda, and get ready for an incredible experience at Team '24 Europe!

7 comments

Comment

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 11, 2024

Looking forward to meeting you at Team'24 Europe! 😎

Luis Felipe Studzinski Santos September 12, 2024

It will be a great event. Have a good trip and represent us. @Fernando Eugênio da Silva 😎

Leandro Pereira Lima
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 12, 2024

Congratulations, I'm sure your instructions will help a lot of people.

Marco Augusto Santinho
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 12, 2024

thanks for sharing

Israel September 13, 2024

@Sven Peters LinkedIn post brought me here!! nice selection of sessions @Fernando Eugênio da Silva 

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2024

Such an exciting agenda @Fernando Eugênio da Silva 🙌  looking forward to seeing you there!!

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2024

Thank you @Fernando Eugênio da Silva for sharing! See you there :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events