Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlas Camp 2013 in Europe ?

Mik February 20, 2013

Hi.

Does anyone knows something about this?

Best regards

Mik

5 answers

Suggest an answer

4 votes
Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2013

Yup! This is going to happen in Amsterdam May 7th to 9th. There is no official blogpost yet, but there will be more info released about this soon :)

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2013
Yeah !!!!!!
DanielP
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 25, 2013

So are we to understand that Atlas Camp will be held on Acsension Day then? That's a public holiday in a whole bunch of european countries.

Rising Star
Rising Star
February 25, 2013

This recently came to our attention as well, we're rescheduling and tentatively aiming for May 21st to 23rd.

DanielP
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2013

<Homer Simpson> DOH! </Homer> I'm already committed to something else that week. Typical. Oh well, what can you do. Maybe next year...

I will keep an eye out for the official announcement anyway on the slim chance that the dates change again.

Having the Atlas Camp i Europe is a great thing!

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2013

We've gone live today! http://www.atlassian.com/atlascamp

0 votes
Alok kumar Singh May 13, 2013

Any chance of rescheduling it to JUNE or JULY.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2013
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2013

I'll be there, dropping in for the #shipit day, should be interesting

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2013

Do you know how difficult it is asking the corporate bean counters for a pass to go to AMSTERDAM?!

A boring German city is much easier to get the green light for ;-)

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2013

Hahaha, I do hope you sway the bean counters well, I'd like to see you in Amsterdam :D

0 votes
Mik February 20, 2013

Super ! :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events