Who is coming to AtlasCamp?

Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2013

I'll be in Amsterdam on 21–23 May for AtlasCamp. If you want to talk/yell/laugh at me about Atlassian Answers, be sure to grab me while I'm there :) First round is on me!

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2013

Yep, me too, putting the pedal to the metal for ShipIt Day also :p

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2013

I will be there.

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2013

Unfortunately I won't have time off from work to attend but the office is just down the road so I'm hoping to sneak down for a session or two, and I'll certainly be lurking after office hours so I'll certainly catch up with you whilst you're back...and, of course, if anyone wants to come and check out the Atlassian office whilst they're in Amsterdam for AtlasCamp just buzz the door and ask for me ;)

0 votes
Alejandro Conde Carrillo
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2013

I will try to make it to some of the talks. Specially blue prints and version 3 plugins. And of course the AtlasCamp Party ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events