Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using DevTools to Analyze an Unresponsive Page

Against UCE June 11, 2019

I am using Developer Tools to block domains of unresponsive sites or slow loading sites to analyze the source of bottlenecks.  I can block individual domains to see which is causing the bottleneck; but, I don't see a way to use the console log to get a list of already blocked domains.  Further, in the blocked domains list I can only select, deselect or copy individual domains. 

I'm looking for a way to use the console log to get a list of the already blocked domains.

Is there a way to do this that I'm missing?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 13, 2019

Hey there!

We support Atlassian products here - Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc. I think your question might be about the Developer Tools in Google Chrome, is that right?

Once you've used the option to block a request or domain, you'll get a new "Request blocking" tab down at the bottom of the Developer Tools panel. The list of domains/URLs you've blocked will show here! This list contains all the URL patterns that Chrome is blocking, even if they aren't being actively blocked on that particular page. I've taken this screenshot on Chrome 74.

image.png

Cheers,
Daniel

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events