Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I AM STUCK, BECAUSE OF BIDOOF!!!

ben amos November 1, 2017

So, right now I'm on Sonata city, inside the bidoof house and he blocked the entrance. I took hos choice scarf and refuses to move out of the way, so I blocked inside the house.

Anyone had the same problem??? 

3 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2017

I think you might remain stuck, as you've asked a load of Atlassian users about Pokemon.  Some of us play, but this is not really the right place to ask about it.  We're good with Atlassian stuff, but probably much less so with Pokemon.  (Certainly not me, I can't tell a Jigglypuff from a SnorkleGronk)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 1, 2017

Speak for yourself: a SnorkleGronk is clearly the evolved version of the GronkleSnork. 

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2017

+1 @Monique vdB :-D

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2017

This feels right, but I want to ask my advisor - PlibbleBlonk, what say you?

1 vote
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2021

@ben amos - try summoning rainbow candies then curve toss them at the Bidoof. If it doesn't move out of the way, you might need to request an air strike from Team Rocket.

0 votes
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2021

@ben amos - did not have the same problem... but obviously it was some years ago. Did you ever get unstuck!?

Do hope so!!!

bidoof-pokemon.gif

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events