It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I change the display name on Cpanel emails?

I'm trying to get rid of the name of the past manager from emails being send through our Cpanel email accounts, but I can't figure out how to do that. I've changed the name everywhere I can find it listed, but still it shows up on some computers. Can anyone help me, please?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I'd suggest asking that on a Cpanel forum, unless you really do have this issue in an Atlassian applicaiton (if so, which one, and where?)

0 votes
Answer accepted

Yes, as nic brough said you have to ask this question on cpanel forum.

But, nothing to worry, you can change your display name through :

-----

In horde :Login >> select "Personal Information" >> here you will find to enter your full name

In Roundcube : Login >> click on "settings" >> Identities >> [email id] >> here you will find to change Display Name

In SquirrelMail : Login >> click on "options" >> Personal Information >> here you will find to enter your full name

-----

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

What is your fitness mantra? How do you keep yourself fit?

For this week's Friday Fun I thought it might be good to know how everyone in the community keep themselves fit. So how do you keep yourself fit? Do you go to Gym or you do yoga or something differe...

746 views 98 16
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you