cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Mail notifications from a group i can't access

Jens Kisters __SeibertSolutions
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2020

Hey Atlassian,

can someone please unsubscribe me from the kudos pilot group?

Its a closed group and cant click it to unsubscribe from it.

i get tons of notification mails from people complaining about the group though.

kind regards

Jens

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2020

Hi @Jens Kisters __SeibertSolutions ,

Can you tell from which group you are getting the emails from?

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 28, 2020

the group is called "Community Kudos Pilot"

Heres the link to the last post i got an notification about (yesterday afternoon):

View post

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 28, 2020

Hi @Jens Kisters __SeibertSolutions ,

The group has been closed! So I hope you won't get any new notifications from there! Few more people are also facing the same problem and it's been solved!

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 28, 2020

Thanks for bringing light into this confusing situation :)

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 28, 2020

If you still get any emails from now onwards just comment below, I will forward this to the Atlassian team!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events