Hello from Jim

I'm an old school C++ coder that has grinding code for a long time.  Tired of the grind, need to get with the new things.

Yes, I've been on BitBucket for more than a little while, but I should be considered new here.  They don't let me out much (picture the scientist from 'Independence Day').

And yes, I'm posting a question on my intro, but it's something really bothering me...

One thing I'm having trouble doing is finding open source projects written by others.  When I perform a search, it seems to only search my repositories.  I have to really be missing something to not get this.

1 comment

Tyler Tadej Atlassian Team Jul 05, 2018

Welcome Jim!

You can use this URL to search all public repositories: https://bitbucket.org/repo/all?name=java

If you have ideas on how to make global search easier to discover, please share them on the public tracker or in the Bitbucket Community page. Thanks for joining the Community.

Thanks Tyler!  That was exactly what I was looking for.

I've got some irons in the fire right now, but I'll take some time later on to add my two cents on ways to make global search easier.

Comment

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Friday in Off-topic

Friday Friday Friday! What are you listening to at work today?

Folks, I’ll be honest. My Friday-workday playlist has become a bit stale. What do YOU listen to at work on Fridays? Feed me your suggestions! I might even blog about it… 😉

78 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you