It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Friday fun: Which place in the world pops up first, if you had powers to be there in a jiffy!

Happy Friday Everyone! 

traveltheworld.jpg

Holidays are just around the corner. We know holidays are all about family for some and vacation time for the others. I fall under the vacation umbrella. Of course, I mean vacationing with the family ;).

I am planning for my next vacation for Christmas and New Years, and I only wish I could fast forward and get there right now! In a jiffy! Snap, and I am there. If I were able to do that, I would want to be in Iceland gazing at the Northern Lights, RIGHT NOW!

To all travel buffs out there - where would you want to go if you could be there in a jiffy?! What's that one place on top of your travel bucket list?

6 comments

Like # people like this
Jeff Tillett Community Leader Nov 22, 2019

Man, so many to choose from! Germany for the castles and cuisine, camping under the northern lights or at the havasu falls all sound amazing to me

Like # people like this

Would love to visit Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany!

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this

@DHAA - Now is the time to visit, winters! Well you will love the walk to the top through the forest and tiny creeks all the year around. But, during winters, once you are on the top and look down, all you see is a thick bed of fog. It's just magical! I visited the place in November few years back and fell in love with it!

Like Dharma Ramos likes this

I'd like to be able to return home in a jiffy. There are places that are fun to go to and the journey there can be fun and fill of anticipation - but the return journey could do with being quicker.

Even close to home I leave fun places because I think I have a migraine coming on. If I had a way to return home instantly I would not have to leave on a "maybe".

Havelock island in India.

It's one of the most beautiful places on our planet :-)

Like Dharma Ramos likes this

It is, indeed! Love those crystal clear waters and white sand beaches! The beaches there are apparently among top 5 beaches in the world @Deepanshu Natani!

Norway!

I would love to go there...in some life time, may be....@Sireesha Dugginapeddi -Appfire- 

Isla Mujeres! Went there last summer and its beautiful.

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Off-topic

Holiday Countdown Calendar 2019

Hello everybody, here we are again - it's the special time of the year - the smell of fresh baked cookies, gingerbread, a lot of blinking and glittering lights, children with big eyes staring through...

624 views 15 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you