Friday Funday: SuperHero Edition!!

LeKisha Boswell April 6, 2018

It's a bird, it's a plane, noooooo it's a giant A coming to save the day! 

Since joining A-Comm (the Atlassian Community), I have read countless stories of how Atlassian products have improved productivity, collaboration, development, planning, reporting and communication throughout companies across the globe. With tools like Jira, Confluence, Portfolio, Service Desk, Trello, Stride, Bitbucket and Fisheye/Crucible teams around the world are empowered to "get @hit done" almost as if they had inherited superhero qualities. 

Much like Wonder Woman without a shield or Wolverine without claws what would technical and even business teams be without the existence of Atlassian. Probably still hanging to the edge of their desk screaming for "HELP" while trying to avoid the pitfalls of confusion, misdirection and creepy deadlines - to say the least! Luckily we don't live in that world! 

For this Friday Funday lets have some Superhero fun! If Atlassian or its products were Superheros - who would they be? 

My Superheros

Inspired by my favorite two Atlassian products: JIRA Man and Queen Con-fluence simply kick azz. JiraMan helps individuals track defective bugs, manage unpredictable and energy sucking tasks, plan for the most gruesome projects, and report their daunting journeys all while keeping the citizens of Atlassian focused on the end goal. His counterpart Queen Con-fluence cons believers and naysayers alike to effortlessly collaborate and share all in one platform enforcing organization and efficient collaboration. Together they can not be stopped!!

Confluence.JPGJIRAMan.JPG

4 comments

Comment

Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2018

@LeKisha Boswell how about Disorgantor aka Dr. Tre L. Lo?

Much like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde or Dr. Banner and the Incredible Hulk, the good doctor is the smart and methodical embodiment of an out of control beast bound to create chaos everywhere he goes.20180406_105733.jpg

@Jonny Adams .... I love Dr. Tre L. Lo and his alter ego Disorgantor!! I'll be sure to be on the look out for Disorgantor - he's sure to cause trouble wherever he goes!! I can hear his evil laugh!

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2018

... I now have a reason to use my new sketchbook. This'll take me a bit.

Can't wait!!!

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2018

Time has betrayed me! I'll eventually get to this.

Concept:
Instead of Jira / Confluence as a superhero... Superheros USING Atlassian tools to do good! Like imagine if Atlassian was the backbone for superhero teams.

Idea:

Tony Stark's lab. Jarvis (either as his orb or as Vision) repairing a few Iron Suits... plans on the big screens documented in Confluence.

The Avenger tower, Tony and Steve sitting around a screen and tablets with Jira Kanban boards discussing mission priorities. Some of the tickets include:

• AVENGE-112 Find Loki (Assigned to Thor)
  • AVENGE-243 Find Stolen Data (Assigned to Natasha)
  • AVENGE-321 Visit Children's Hospital (Assigned to Steve)

Banner and Stark in the Shield Lab tracking the research of Loki's staff on Trello.

Peter using hipchat to coordinate with Tony while Iron Man is on the job.

Bruce and Alfred using Jira to track the jr. Dark Knights' missions (Dick Grayson as Nightwing, Jason Todd as Robin II, Barbara Gordon as Batgirl)

LeKisha Boswell April 13, 2018

You my lady, are a genius!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 6, 2018

It wouldn't be a superhero thread without a shoutout to the Tag Cleanup Crew! From 19,000 tags to 7,341 so far, but who's counting?

tagfighters6-logo.png

@Monique vdB I'll be mindful not to add to their current burden in that case! Then again I can be their archnemesis and add another 10,000 tags .... joke or am I (ahahahaha evil laugh)!

Heth Siemer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 6, 2018

This made me snicker

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2018

A for Atlassian, A for Awesome! And cats just because I know many of you adore cats :)images.jpg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events