Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun: A Reddit-style Writing Prompt (Atlassian's Champions)

Deleted user July 27, 2018

Some of us have a passion for creating stories, around a camp fire or posting them online. As an avid reader, I like reading short stories from Reddit's Writing Prompt sub.

In light of this I am calling upon the community to provide some creative stories. 

[WP] Atlassian's Champions

Atlassian was founded to protect humanity’s last hope.

Community Champions are discovered by Atlassian not for their product knowledge, that is just a pretence to hide their true skillset. Champions are trained to be the last line of defence against the coming darkness.

You are the last of Atlassian’s Champions sworn to protect the last hope.

I look forward to reading your stories. :D 

3 comments

Comment

P_D_ Foerster
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2018

Sounds like a short intro for an epic RPG :)

Deleted user July 27, 2018

:=1:

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2018

I love writing prompts so much ;-; 

I'll have to see if I can make something awesome this weekend :D

Do you participate in NaNoWriMo?

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2018

Everyone hates bugs. They tend to hate their bug tracker too. You know, it being the bearer of bad news about what they put love into. It doesn't matter much which bug tracker it is. They hate it. With a passion that's usually reserved for things far more weighty.

My theory is that you can only hate a tool when, deep down, you really love it. You secretly love what it can do for you. And after a while you even grow to love its little quirks.

What people hate is the difference between what they see right now in front of them, and what they can imagine. In their minds the tool could do so much more, and just they way they want it.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events