Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JiraCon'22 is here!

Hello Atlassian Community,

It’s July and it’s time to announce JiraCon22 is back!
This year, it’s running Thursday, Sept 29th (North America) and Friday, Sept 30th (APAC). We loved that you joined us last year. We hope you took advantage of the live sessions, and also made use of the 70+ recordings you had access to after the event.

You can expect the same opportunities to meet problem-solvers, and also exclusive access to all Sessions for months after the event.

Get your passes at - https://jiracon.trundl.com/en/event-registration

P.S - a lot of our partners are posting info about discounts. Check out LinkedIn or reach out to me directly for the same.
cheers.

Screenshot 2022-07-21 at 6.54.52 PM.png

7 comments

Comment

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2022

Can't wait to see you all at JiraCon! 🤩 If you're looking for a discount check out this post 🤫

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

Interesting :) 

Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2022

You really don't want people to know the price for this event huh?

On the start page it is located way, way down and on the order form itself you will not even see it until after you collect the applicants information.

Naughty dark patterns there...

For that reason alone, I'll pass on this event, even if I would like to watch Jimmy as moderator :)

JiraCon22.jpg

Arthur Stepanyan September 28, 2022

I still could not clearly see the price. How much is it?

Like Jimi Wikman likes this
Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2022

29 dollars, but you can get a 10 dollar discount if you follow @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ link above.

Like Arthur Stepanyan likes this
Arthur Stepanyan September 28, 2022

Thank you!

Like Jimi Wikman likes this
Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 28, 2022

Happy to help and enjoy the event :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events