cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your favorite hobby?

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2019

Good evening,

Unbelievable It is already May!!!!

Beside your job, family, friends, what is the one hobby that makes you happy and forget about all your struggles in life?

I can tell you my husband's favorite hobby is to sleep. It is like he pushes a button and next minute all you hear is his snoring.

Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 10.32.30 PM.png

2 comments

Comment

Chris Nicosia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2019

Well some you already know this but one of my favorite hobbies is Zumba!  I've been doing Zumba at the gym for about 7-8 years now and it is the best, doesn't even feel like exercise (and it is the only real exercise I do ;) )

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2019

@Chris Nicosia  Thank you for sharing your favorite hobby! You must be an expert in Zumba. I would love to watch you if possible.

Vlad May 2, 2019

@Fadoua Bring some $1 bills with you! :P 

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2019

If you tell me what they will be used for @Vlad I promise I will.

Vlad May 3, 2019

@Fadoua they are to feed the meter on @Chris Nicosia ! ;)

Like Fadoua likes this
Vlad May 3, 2019

On the side note, my hobbies are all over, but my passions revolve around cars, car shows, racing and working on customizing things!

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2019

I went twice to Drag Racing in Joliet IL. They have cars and motorcycles. I prefer motorcycles. I have a souvenir motorcycle from the race just like the one below.

Motorcycle.jpg

Vlad May 6, 2019

I would love for you to get a bike of your own, since that will make you bad ass! :P They have 3 wheelers now, like the Can-Am which i think are fun!

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2019

🤣🤣 I get dizzy in a car, you don't want to know what will happen to me if I am on a bike.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events