cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite Atlassian Tool

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2018

Hello Nova members,

We would love to know what's your favorite Atlassian Tool? Describe in one word the reason behind your choice.

Best,

PS: Share your thoughts, the winner will get a Starbucks gift card!

3 comments

Comment

Debra Martin November 8, 2018

Currently, it's Agile Poker.  The relative estimating really makes the team think about the effort involved.  I have learned though, that it's best to really go through the stories and THEN set up the poker session.  There isn't much more available except the summary for them to understand the stories when you are in a session.  (we end up pulling up other windows if they have questions during the session) . 

We have had the habit of going through our stories with a fine tooth comb as we estimate them.  Using the relativity tool helps them stay out of rat holes.

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2018

@Debra Martin Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Agile poker, which we use as well and has been a must for our Sprint Planning!

Debra Martin November 15, 2018

Clearly, I didn't follow the rules!  I was supposed to describe in one word the reason behind my choice?  Oops.  My word would be "Efficient".

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2018

@Debra Martin not a problem, elaboration is always appreciated.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2018

You still have time to win since we are canceling our tonight's meetup due to the bad weather.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 28, 2018

@Debra Martin Since you were the only one who took time to answer, your Starbucks card will be handed to you during next AUG Meetup.

Thank you for participating!

Debra Martin November 28, 2018

Woohoo!  I love me some coffee.... :)

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 28, 2018

😊

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events