To delete a board
1. Click on search button
2. Choose "View all boards"
3. Choose the board you want to delete and press a "..."
The possible reasons of it are:
1. There are no issues in the project. You need to create them.
2. It's a level security switched on to the issues wich do not aloud you to see them.
3. Your project uses custom workflow so you need to configure columns and match statuses of workflow to columns of kanban board.
4. Wrong JQL-query / filter. // But in your case everything is ok with it.
I started working at Parker Hannifin as a contractor late in 2017. I was coming into a department that had little to no project governance standards, used this new software called “Jira,” and wanted ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs