To delete a board
1. Click on search button
2. Choose "View all boards"
3. Choose the board you want to delete and press a "..."
The possible reasons of it are:
1. There are no issues in the project. You need to create them.
2. It's a level security switched on to the issues wich do not aloud you to see them.
3. Your project uses custom workflow so you need to configure columns and match statuses of workflow to columns of kanban board.
4. Wrong JQL-query / filter. // But in your case everything is ok with it.
I'm Alison Huselid, Head of Product for Data Center at Atlassian. As we shared in our last post, we’ve been working on a solution for those of you who work for charitable non-profit organizations tha...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events