Help Inquiry

Jesabel Cruz July 26, 2021

To Whom It May Concern:

I thought I opened a ticket with a question regarding Genesis [GS-149228] but am seeing no one has responded. Unsure if there is another means by which I should be asking for assistance as Genesis and JIRA are both new to me. 

3 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2021

Hi Jesabel,

I suspect you need to talk to your Jira admins or the people who should be responding to you raising issues, not the wider Atlassian Community.  We don't know what your system is, or where it is!  (Unless some of your people do happen to be lurking here, we're the wrong people to ask!)

If you're not sure who to ask, I'm afraid there's not a huge amount we can tell you - ask the people who asked you to raise the issue there, the people who gave you the account or even just the people who asked you to use that system or just pointed you to it!

1 vote
Answer accepted
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2021

Hi Jesabel, and welcome to Atlassian Community!

We will be able to assist you here with any Jira questions you have (not Genesis though unfortunately)

Carolyn

Jesabel Cruz July 26, 2021

Thank you, for your response.

Like carolyn french likes this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 27, 2021

You're welcome- as you can see we're a friendly bunch that try to help out where we can 😊

0 votes
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2021

Hi @Jesabel Cruz ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

This is for discussing Jira and related questions, thoughts so unfortunately Genesis queries would not be solved here.

Cheers

Suvradip

Suggest an answer