cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your feedback !!!

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2021

Hello everybody ✋

In this new era of Jira, with so many changes, advances, new functionalities, I would like to do as a summary-survey of the 10 best things in which JIRA has changed.

I would like them to be positive opinions, because honestly like all software in the world it also has its weaknesses, but I think it is time to stop criticizing so much and also start highlighting the positive things about the products.

Who is encouraged to share their thoughts? 💪

I will be attentive to your comments

Cheers !!! ✌️ 👌

3 comments

Comment

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2021

Hi @Vero Rivas 

How about Automation for Jira, removing teams' repetitive tasks (and reducing errors) to help them focus on more useful and unique delivery of value?

Best regards,

Bill

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 14, 2021

Hi @Bill Sheboy 

Perfect, you're absolutely right, it's fantastic and saves our teams time by repeating tasks.

Thanks for sharing, I keep reading

Cheers

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2021

Hi @Vero Rivas 

1. I see the availability of market place apps that elevates every Jira field is awesome. You name it, you will find a plugin available. Such is the transparency the Jira tool has bought in- "Simple to look, difficult to master".
  2. The automation and DevOps essentials for Atlassian are the next best things that sky rockets projects planning and meeting DOD.
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2021

Yeah @Bill Sheboy I definitely think Automation is a huge advancement. (I'm really kind of missing it at my new gig.)

And as tough as it can be sometimes to figure them out, I think that ultimately, the consistency that Jira Expressions bring to workflow validators and conditions will be a benefit. Instead of trying to find whether one add-on that can do a certain type of validation vs another, folks can focus on the actual requirements, and use any of the tools that provide access to Jira Expressions.

(Sidenote: I do think it would be amazing if Atlassian or say a coalition of third-party developers would collaborate on a library of useful expressions, similar to Atlassian's Automation Template Library.)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events