Learn Jira and agile development using Kanban boards

Jason Nutt July 1, 2021

I am just trying to learn the most I can about workflow and project boards, the different roles that people play and how I will best fit in once becoming part of an agile development team. Need guidance. Will search until I find it though. No worries. God bless everyone. 

7 comments

Comment

aly_briscoe
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2021

Hey @Jason Nutt 

Thanks for reaching out to the community 💙

Not sure if you have seen the Atlassian Agile Coach? It’s a great source of information 

https://www.atlassian.com/agile

wishing you a great evening 

Thanks

Aly

Like Jason Nutt likes this
Jason Nutt July 1, 2021

Ok, awesome! That will get me started Aly! Thank you very much.

Like aly_briscoe likes this
aly_briscoe
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2021

I find it really useful, let me know if you have any questions though 😊

Like Jason Nutt likes this
Jason Nutt July 1, 2021

Absolutely. Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 4, 2021

HI @Jason Nutt welcome to the Atlassian community.

Atlassian university has got some really Free courses for you to kick start the learnings and explore beyond with paid and certification courses.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2021

Hi @Jason Nutt and welcome!

Our fellow atlassian user have provided enough material for you to start with! A new world is ahead of you :) 

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 26, 2021
Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2021

Hi @Jason Nutt 

In Atlassian University you have many free courses that you can start with and also, with the atlassian guides you can have a lot of information, but above all, you must have a test environment in which you can practice the knowledge that you are going to learn.

I hope it helps you, greetings

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 2, 2021
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 7, 2021

I have found this article on workflow best practices very helpful: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/guides/getting-started/best-practices

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events