Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira deployment within pharmaceutical and regulatory context

Philippe LENGLET April 23, 2021

Dear All,

So glad to join you within the welcome center.

I am managing an IT QA team within a pharmaceutical company. We are involved in the agile transformation of the company considering that IT systems are impacted by strong regulatory requirements.

Looking for some feedback, tips about this topic. And i will be happy to share our return of experience on this context.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Philippe

3 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2021

Hi @Philippe LENGLET 

I don't know what advice to give you exactly, but I would tell you that if your processes are mature and well defined, analyze how the tool can help you.

I remind you that the good thing about Atlassian tools is that they are configurable and adapt quite well to any environment, but after a good and true process-tool analysis, you will be able to satisfy your processes by obtaining the full potential of the tool.

But if you have any point that concerns you or you are especially interested in knowing, if you comment on it, maybe we can help you

Cheers

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2021

Hi @Philippe LENGLET,

Welcome to the Community. Maybe it is not a 100% much, but there is a focused industry group on  the Community around Research and Healthcare. Maybe it is a good starting point to join that one and connect there.

Also, Atlassian's big Team '21 is just around the corner. That may also be a great opportunity to connect with content. products and people related to your industry.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2021

Hi @Philippe LENGLET ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If you share us more concrete problems you are facing and topics you need to help with, probably we will be able to provide you more specific help and information.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events