Definition of Done:
Every User Story that starts and progress through different phases will come to completion where we would want to have a Definition of Done to be checked for each user story.
1. Create a Custom Field having CheckBoxes for each Definition of Done.
2. Set the values for DOD and configure the field as Mandaory
3. Once the DOD field is created we need to associate it with the Custom Screen.
4. Create a Custom Screen and add the custom field DOD to the screen
5. Now Edit the work flow associated with the project where we want DOD to be configured,
6.In the Transition of Testing to Done ; You can add/call the custom screen.
7. Publish the workflow and Check if there are any unmapped fields on the board ; If required do map the Un Mapped status fields.
1. Progress a work item / User story from Dev -> Testing and Further to Done
2. Popup screen should populate for DOD
3. Select the check boxes for all the DOD values and Mark as DONE.
This should help us to create a DOD and implement it in our projects
Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events