You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
Definition of Done:
Every User Story that starts and progress through different phases will come to completion where we would want to have a Definition of Done to be checked for each user story.
1. Create a Custom Field having CheckBoxes for each Definition of Done.
2. Set the values for DOD and configure the field as Mandaory
3. Once the DOD field is created we need to associate it with the Custom Screen.
4. Create a Custom Screen and add the custom field DOD to the screen
5. Now Edit the work flow associated with the project where we want DOD to be configured,
6.In the Transition of Testing to Done ; You can add/call the custom screen.
7. Publish the workflow and Check if there are any unmapped fields on the board ; If required do map the Un Mapped status fields.
1. Progress a work item / User story from Dev -> Testing and Further to Done
2. Popup screen should populate for DOD
3. Select the check boxes for all the DOD values and Mark as DONE.
This should help us to create a DOD and implement it in our projects
Good idea! So far I've seen approaches where DOD was simply put in the end of the description per story as a numbered list.
This was then simply hooked up during QA/Review using (/).
In case DOD is not met the number is referenced in a created subtask to further iterate.
Having a custom screen sounds interesting, certainly worth to try that at some point!