Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the "New to JSM" group! - Introduce yourselves here! (please)

Viewing page 5 of 9

219 comments

Comment

Houssein Barkallah December 8, 2022

Can anyone tell me why JSM is this addicting? 

My name is Houssein and I can't stop thinking about ways to help people have a better experience

Floris van Himbergen December 9, 2022

Hello everyone!

I graduated my masters in Human-Technology Interaction earlier this year. Three months ago, I started working as a Product Owner for a small IT-team in the field of education. I first started using Jira en Confluence here.

We do not use Jira Service Management at the moment but I am curious to learn what it could bring!

Luke Collins December 11, 2022

Hey! Lovely to meet you all, my name is Luke.

I've been using Jira Service Management as a customer for 6 years, as an agent for 3.5 years and as an administrator for nearly 2 years!

My immediate team's use case for JSM is pretty standard - we use it as an ITSM platform :) 

My fun fact is that you can hear a blue whale's heartbeat from over 2 miles away! This is of course an Atlassian relevant fact due to the blueness of Blue Whales... Blue... Atlassian colours... Ok it's a stretch!

Venkataramana Annamaneni December 12, 2022

This is Venkat, very excited to be part of Atlassian Jira Service Management. I am here after a 3 years long career break.

I was a Scrum master (Done CSM during 2009) and a QA Lead for few years. looking forward to share/ gain knowledge from community.

New to JSM. Looking forward to understand more about JSM.

I often Cook / Bake vegan foods during free time

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2022

Hi,

I've first met JSM in 2014 - I've been working as a developer and it was love at first sight. Later I became admin of the whole solution (Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket) and realized I want to do this as a full time job...

Like Kim.Leighton likes this
Kim.Leighton December 20, 2022

G'day! I'm Kim. I've been using JSM & other Atlassian products for about 4 years and still learning. 

Like Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ likes this
Amélie Duplany December 27, 2022

Hi everyone, 

I am happy to be part of this group ! I have been using JSM for 6 months, and this is only the beginning ! Still many things to learn about this great tool 

Amélie 

Kim.Leighton January 3, 2023

Welcome, Amelie! 

raj shaswat December 27, 2022

I am new to JSM exploring it to include in our work

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2022

Hi @raj shaswat 

Welcome to the group. 

Vikram P

Like raj shaswat likes this
Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2022

Hi,
My name is Aaron and I been in JSM now for about 5 years + as a administrator and coach of ITSM. I am a full time Atlassian Admin and my favorite part is JSM. 

I started my Atlassian journey when JSM was JSD and before cloud was cool. HAHA I love everything about JSM and here to help and support and most of all learn. 

We are always learning and even as a professional I feel like I have much more to learn and share. 

If you ever need I am here to help support the community. 

Kim.Leighton January 3, 2023

Recently made the switch from server to cloud, so far so good.

Like Aaron Geister likes this
Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2023

I love cloud there is so many more things you can do when you are not taking care of a database and server. 

Michael Golden January 5, 2023

Hello. 

We are very new to JSM! Joined a couple of weeks ago, and just got a standard 'desk' up and running. 

It seems to tick all the boxes, and look forward to learning how to use it properly. 

Like Aaron Geister likes this
John Williams January 18, 2023

We've been using JSD for 3 year now, and switching to JSM premium as we switch to the Cloud.   Would like to hear from others if they have started using "Assets" to replace an existing CMDB, or even create a CMDB for the first time.   

Would like to share experiences with anyone also starting on this journey!   Please ping me if interested!

Teresa
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2023

I've only been using JSM for a month and I'm in love with it.

Dinesh Dhinakaran
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2023

Hi All,

this is Dinesh Dhinakaran.

Iam happy that i'm part of this community.

Like Mayur Jadhav likes this
Tommy Augustine February 2, 2023

Hi!

Airyn
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2023

Hello, Team! 

Christoph Schaub February 14, 2023

Hi Community

We introduced Atlassian about a bit over 1 year ago and used most of the time Confluence and some JWM. Now we want to get more out of the products and start using almost the whole palette of tools. 

I'm a Project Manager and have the interest, that the better we can use these tools, the better my projects will turn out to be. 

The newest evaluation that I just started and where I'm having troubles is IT Assett Mgmt.

Luka Hummel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 14, 2023

Hi everyone,

I just started with JSM 5 months ago. :)

Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2023

Hello everyone,

i am Kurt Klinner. Atlassian user/admin for more than 10 years and JSD/JSM user for 4 years

JSM is used for several team/departments (Services, HR, IT).

Fun fact, Atlassian tools are used everywhere in my family. While the kids were at home due to lockdown/home-schooling etc we started organising their work with a physical kanban board in the beginning

kanban.jpeg

but moved to Trello after some weeks (in combination with Confluence)

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2023

Went from using emails for support issues to JSM.  So far like the integration between JSM & Jira.  Looking forward to more automation stuff between the two.

Mangesh Waikar March 7, 2023

Hi, this is Mangesh here and I started using Jira few months back and really like how user friendly it is. Looking forward to deep dive and learn the tool to its core.

Tom Whittle March 16, 2023

Hi there,

I'm Tom, I've been using (and administering) JSM for about 2 years now. I'll try my best to help my fellow Atlassian admins and users out 🙂.

Kiran Mule March 21, 2023

I am new to JSM. I am happy to be part of this group !
I have been Part of Release process for 2 years. And Now from last 3 months I am Release Manager.
I will be Solve all problem Related to Learning paths {e.g., Lab is not opening, videos not Starting, Or error in videos etc.}
Thanks for this opportunity. I will learn lot from this.

Julia Freeman March 27, 2023

Hi All,

I'm a super new user, only activated the JSM account this morning, but have been using Confluence for about three months now. Hoping to create a workflow for engineering requests to be lodged and approved, reducing reliance on emails and attachments.

Ash Yadav - VMotion IT Solutions
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2023
  • How long have you been using Jira Service Management? 2 Years
  • Have a special or unique use case for JSM? Not particularly, I help build service projects for clients. 

Happy to be part of the team! 

Jim Meichsner April 5, 2023

Hi, I'm Jim Meichsner, a business analyst with Nexplore. I work with Product Owner Sarah Waschow on the Productivity part of Nexview360, two areas called Progress Monitoring and Reporting.

I've been using Jira Service Management for just over two weeks. My role is backing up Sarah and getting ready to help on Support Desk issues. I've just gotten new access, so I'm catching up on JSM.

Like Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events