Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing SLAs and reporting

kate.donaghy@secretescapes.com May 12, 2021

I'm trying to achieve 2 things which I think need to be set up via SLAs but I'm not too sure.

1. I want to be able to report on how long service tickets are sat with the business/non-service desk agents. There isn't a goal for this but I basically want to understand how much of the resolution time is actually delayed due to a lack of or reduced engagement from the raiser of the request. I believe I can't do this without tracking it as an SLA, despite not actually having a goal?

2. I would like to show up the SLA goals in the service desk UI so the people raising the requests can see how well my team are doing against the targets, and to manage expectations. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance!

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 12, 2021

Hi kate.donaghy@secretescapes.com ,

Your second request, there is OOTB solution for it but it can be done easily using the Time to SLA app.

It has a feature called Customer portal SLAs which allow users to show the SLA panel (which contains SLA start/target/end dates as well as remaining and elapsed duration and SLA statuses). 

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 14.58.05.png

For your first question, instead of reporting the customer side of time spent, maybe you can pause your SLAs if you track this through workflow statuses?

Cheers,

Gökçe

0 votes
kate.donaghy@secretescapes.com May 12, 2021

Thanks for this, but a little confused by your first answer, do you mean there is or isn't an OOTB solution? If there is, are you able to explain what it is?

For my first question I want to know the exact time it's not with my team rather than just pausing it when it's not with my team.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events