Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ServiceNow to Jira Service Management

Shyam January 15, 2023

Hi Everyone, 

I have been using Service Now since last 5 years.  Mostly I was working on publishing end user catalogs in SNOW, incident management, onboarding, Service requests, problem management akin to any other ITSM platform. While we are already administrating Atlassian stack of Bitbucket, Confluence and Jira, we are looking to explore Jira Service management as ITSM. Anyone of the same journey, to share insights on migration, enablers, accelerators in the scenario of migration. 

3 comments

Comment

Tam _DevSamurai_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 15, 2023
Like # people like this
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 7, 2023

@Shyam hi there! There are plenty of factors that must be taken into consideration when it comes to migrations. Tam has already linked to quite a useful info source. You can use, also, a 3rd party tools to manage the data transfer from SNow to Jira. Check out ZigiOps here,at the Atlassian marketplace. It's a 100% no-code bi-directional integration solution but it works perfectly for migrations. It will connect the SNow & Jira instances and will migrate just the data you need. It's safe to use (does not store any of your data) and has no limitations on data transfer. It actually speeds up the process. Check it out and book a demo just to see how it works. 

Regards, Diana (ZigiOps team)

Like Shyam likes this
Andrew van Ingen {ServiceRocket}
Marketplace Partner
November 8, 2023

Hi @Shyam , I was wondering if you have found people who are on the same journey in the past half year, and/or other helpful people. How has your journey been?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events