Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Customers Want to view all issues

Madhu_Mullangi October 30, 2019

I have a Service desk Project, Where I want Some customers can see all the issues created in that project through portal.

For now customers are able to see their on tickets, But i want my customers to have access for all tickets created in that Particular project..Through Portal.

How to achieve this. 

I have seen Organization option and added few customers to it.. How does it works actually ? If the customer in that organization creates a ticket then others in that organization can have the access for that ticket ??

If the new customer creates a ticket will the users in the Organization have the access for those tickets ??

Could you please clarify this for me.. Thanks in advance.

1 comment

Comment

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2019

Hi @Madhu_Mullangi ,

you need just to update the Permission Scheme of your project. In particular, you should assign the "Browse Project" permission to project role "Service Desk Customers".

Ciao,

Fabio

Madhu_Mullangi October 30, 2019

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

We have 3 issues in the project created by three different Customers.. 

I have added "Service Desk Customers" to the browse project Permissions.. 

Still customers are only able to see their issues on the portal even i searched for the tickets created by everyone. 

Thanks.

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2019

Sorry @Madhu_Mullangi , my workaround work on jira side but not on the customer portal. 

Please take a look to this ticket https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-270

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events