Jira Service Desk (Cloud) Integration with Jira Core

Steven Poa Wee How December 25, 2019

Dear Atlassian,

Currently i am using Jira Core(Self-hosted Server) for managing projects & activities. Somehow i need a new instances as an interface window for our customer. So i am thinking to choose Jira Service Desk. By having customer from different countries, i am considering Jira service desk(Cloud) to be a suitable choice for all the customer around the world to easily access it.

I also wanted to synchronize/transfer some of the data between Jira Core(Self-Hosted Server) & Service Desk(Cloud). Is data transfer/integration possible for such situation?

If so, what are the possible steps we need to carry out to realize it? And how do we utilize agent for this? Appreciated your concerned & opinions.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Roman Melnychenko December 26, 2019

Hi @Steven Poa Wee How , 

You can use Exalate for Jira Core and Jira Service Desk synchronization.  Basic synchronization scenarios can be applied out of the box. Complex synchronization cases can be covered through advanced configuration. I am a part of Exalate team and can show you how it's being configured in  a live demo. Let me know what you think.

Best Regards,

Roman

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events