Is there a way to link tickets based on text from summary field?

Seras January 28, 2020

I'm trying to link tickets if they have the same number within their summary fields. I've tried automation for jira and scriptrunner (which I've been running into searchProvider issues when testing in the console. Any guidance is appreciated

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2020

Hi @Seras  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What were the problems you were having with the Automation For Jira tool? Did you reach out to their support?

Seras January 29, 2020

@John Funk

Thank you! I did reach out and got it resolved a little while ago. 

Like Steven Mustari likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2020

Great! Can you click on the Accept answer button in this email or on the web page to close this one out? Thanks!

0 votes
Steven Mustari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2020

Is this all within the same project?
Are you wanting to retrospectively do this, or have a workflow function that will do this for you?

Seras January 28, 2020

This is all within the same project. Within a workflow

shankar_kalagadandu December 16, 2020

Hi @Seras , Can you please let me know the solution? I have been working on same requirement. It would be a grate help.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events