Introduction...

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2022

I have been serving as the Jira/JSM functional lead for almost 3 years now,. JSM (previously JSD) was selected to support our ITSM team + P&C HR team to handle both internal/external customers requests.  Currently, we have other corporate teams (i.e. Corporate Security) are waiting on-deck for their JSM system to go live.

Currently, we are also in the process of conducting our migrations from Data Center to Cloud, so more business units will be starting with their JSM experiences..

1 comment

Comment

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2022

Good luck with the migrations, they are always fun to do. Do you have different Atlassian Admins for different products? 
I always thought this to be an effective way to administrate Atlassian tools when the company size reaches that enterprise level. 

Do you use different projects for internal and external customers? 

Great to see you post about what is going on to see how other companies and admins are making change and administrating their tools. 
Hope all is well.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events