Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm extremely new here, what is the general purpose of this site?

Robert smith December 20, 2020

I have an account with disqus and it had me make one of these

4 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 26, 2020

Hi Robert,

Atlassian Community is a great place for asking question and an exchange of ideas.

I found this quite new "starting guide" pretty useful. In case you want to have a look and do more here in Community - feel free, any time you are welcome!

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2020
0 votes
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2020

Hi Robert,

The below awesome article helped me when I came new here, I would like you to read through the same, this will give you many details being new.

Reference - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/Welcome-to-your-Atlassian-Community-journey/ba-p/1210504

0 votes
Kris G _Alacriz_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2020

This site is meant for community collaboration in using Atlassian tools and applications (www.atlassian.com).

Atlassian is a well known Project & Software Development and Collaboration tools making company. It helps businesses improve their team productivity using their applications across different functional areas aided by plethora of Marketplace apps (marketplace.atlassian.com). 

The Atlassian Community (community.atlassian.net) is where anyone using the applications can reach out easily for questions, guidance, discussions, concerns, etc. that need not necessarily need direct Atlassian support. It consists of regular users at all levels, experts, admins and some times, Atlassian personnel helping each other. It's a treasure chest of Atlassian know-how and is very handy for newbies like you. 

I hope that helps. 

best,
Kris 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events