Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure email templates received by the team

Nayia Hadjicosti January 30, 2020

Hello, I would like to edit or make new email templates for the notifications sent from JIRA Service Desk to the team. For example the email template for the Issue creation that goes to the assignee.

How can I do that?

2 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2020

Hi Nayia,

Are you on Server or Cloud? If you're on Server, you can use third party apps to extend notification functionality in Jira. We make Notification Assistant for Jira and our customers use it to solve this exact need. Let me know if you would like a demo.

Nayia Hadjicosti February 4, 2020

Thank you Boris! We are on Cloud, if this app works on cloud, I would be really interested in watching a demo yes.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2020

Hello Nayia,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

When using Jira Service Desk, agents receive system notifications, which currently it's not possible to edit. Only customer notifications have the option to customize, but for agents, as they receive another type of notifications, there is no editor to edit it.

There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

Regards,
Angélica

Nayia Hadjicosti February 4, 2020

Thank you!

Like Angélica Luz likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events