Chat integration

Anik November 26, 2019

I want to integrate chat support in our website which will create issues directly in service desk whenever someone raises an issue. Please help me with some chat support by which i can integrate the same with jira Service desk easily.

Thanks,

Anik

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Kit Tin Mak {Appfire} October 22, 2020

Hi,

Perhaps you can check out Chat for Jira Service Desk. More details here.

Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. Our Support Team is ready to answer them all.

Cheers,

Kit

Spartez Software

0 votes
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2019

@Anik , have you searched at MarketPlace?

On first view - not bad decision is Chat, Text & Voice for Jira Service Desk .

But I haven't tried it yet, we use Server.

0 votes
Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2019

Have a look at the app Chat for Jira Service Desk on the marketplace. 

Cheers, 

Boyan

Anik November 27, 2019

Hi,

Is it available for the Cloud version of the Jira Service Desk?

Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 27, 2019

Unfortunately not for now, you can ask the vendor if they plan to have it for Cloud.

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 6, 2019

Yeah! it is really cool app for Server.

Like Ben Admin likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events