Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we add a column in customer portal showing the Assignee?

licensing_esoledad_net November 11, 2019

Hello,

Is it possible to add a column with the Assignee in the requests list in the customer portal?

I'm using Extensions for Jira, it adds information in the requests but does not allow to improve the requests list.

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes

All right, thank you for your time.

Best regards.

0 votes

Thank you for your answer.

I'm a little disapointed that most features that should be included in the product need to be added with add-ons. Atlassian should add these pretty basic features in its product. I already had to purchase and install an add on to show the SLA in the requests ... this should be native to the product.

You are telling me you developped an app; does this app allow adding a colum, more specifically the Assignee? That would be cool. There are a few other things that need to be done in the customer portal in the requests lists, as for instance, being able to sort (yes, basic feature) and to search for a request reference...

Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2019

BTW, our addon also can show the SLAs in the requests.

0 votes
Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2019

Hello,

Unfortunately out-of-the-box you cannot change what is shown in the Requests page. You will need an app for that, you can check out the one we created - Advanced Portal Reports . It can show and issue field, also would allow the customer to sort, rearrange columns, export to CSV, etc.

Best regards,

Boyan

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events