Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Blocked Issue

Kolawole Akeredolu August 14, 2023

Has anyone experienced this before? It just started out now where changing status in the ticket has been popping up with the application blocked and specifically with Jira-posting as the application. I am one of the admins so I have access to modify and do anything, since we set up our environment this has not happened, and nothing was changed on the firewall to warrant this. Does anyone have an idea what I could be doing wrong?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2023

@Kolawole Akeredolu -

Welcome to the community.  Please provide more clarifications on your ask.  Example - what do you mean by blocked by application?

In addition, please also make sure your ask is related to Jira Work Management product.  If it is for a different products, please join the other groups with your ask.

Looking forward to assisting you.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Kolawole Akeredolu August 25, 2023

Thanks, Joseph! 

We got this fixed now. We had to whitelist some of the applications getting blocked by the firewall, for example, Jira-posting, and Jira-base. They are some of the applications that get triggered on the firewall. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events