Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is 'Add Shortcut' in a project?

Laura Sands February 5, 2020

Hello,

In the main side menu after opening a JSD Cloud project, I see above Project Settings the Add Shortcut option. What is this? There is no description or link for more  info in the window that opens, and I'm not finding an explanation in documentation or community search. Could someone point me in the right direction? 

Jira-AddShortcut.png

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2020

@Laura Sands 

Hi Laura

that feature can be used to add useful links to the project sidebar (Confluence spaces etc),

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/add-edit-or-delete-a-shortcut/

should be the documentation reference for this

Cheers

Kurt

Laura Sands February 5, 2020

@Kurt Klinner Thanks for sharing the link and explanation. That's what I needed! 

Funny that JSD Cloud doesn't explain this feature (or they do, but the article is hard to find). :)

Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2020

@Laura Sands 

Glad to heard that :-)

Have a wonderful weekend

Cheers

Kurt

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events