It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Remove "What type of team do you work with" when new customers access Jira Service desk.

When users access our Jira Service Desk Portal for the first time, they are greeted with a purple box asking what teams they work with.
We want to disable this, but can't seem to find the option to do so.

Welcome.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hello Rune,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When customers log in for the first time, they will see the onboarding questions, which can't be disabled.

If they don't want to select an option, they need to skip the questions and it won't appear on the next login.

Regards,
Angélica

Thank you, @Angélica Luz

It sounds logic =) 

Like Angélica Luz likes this

In that case I have a follow up question.
We have no use for this, and the information gathered serves no purpose for us.

For whos benefit is this data collected?

I believe that Atlassian Team use this data to make our lovely product better, for example, more usefull interface for Finance, maybe any templates etc.

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Keyboard shortcuts have arrived for next-gen projects!

...ollected feedback from users around the lack of shortcuts, and we’re here to address that: In next-gen projects, I miss the keyboard shortcuts badly. This is particularly true on the Board, but also i...

246 views 2 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you