Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with SLA indexing

Jacqueline La Grand January 7, 2020

I have been doing a lot of alterations with an SLA, and have finally gone back to the SLA the way it originally was.  It was working well when I first created the SLA, but now the indexing error is coming up on all the tickets raised in the last couple of weeks, and I can not see where the issue is on my SLA.

Index error.PNG

This is the indexing error I am getting and this is my SLA

SLA.PNGAny idea why there is an indexing issue?

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Bhaargavi Natarajan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2022

I have found that this happens due to SLA indexing issues. Due to the configuration updates, the SLA may be indexing and sometimes it is very slow and depending on the number of tickets to update, it may take quite a while.

Until the indexing is complete, the SLA on the queue is displayed with the !error/warning.

0 votes
Max McDaniel March 2, 2020

We seem to be having a similar issue. Added a "Pause on" condition and now all of our Resolution Time metrics show the indexing error. Removing/reverting does not resolve. 

@Jacqueline La Grand have you found any resolution here?

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2020

Hello Jacqueline,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Using the details you provided, I wasn't able to replicate the issue on my test site. I was able to replicate only if I delete the SLA, so it will show on the queue the exclamation point.

Can you please delete the SLA and create it again?

If the same issue happens, can you create a simple SLA and add to the queue just to check if the same issue happens? 

Regards,
Angélica

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events