Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why after creating a Page I cannot Edit that Page?

Tony Douglas March 5, 2020

I have the ability to Create/Edit and Delete, but when I go to create a Page for my Documentation Page I am not able to Edit that page. The most frustrating part is when I leave the page, it's being saved as a Draft! Did I miss a step somewhere?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2020

Hi @Tony Douglas

Can you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing on the page?

Ste

Tony Douglas March 9, 2020

Actually, it's the strangest thing... Support was able to create and edit (just like my sysadmin was able to do) however, they were using "their" machines. Which gave me an idea.. I used my tablet (Samsung Tab 5e with DeX) and was able to create and edit Pages! So, it's my laptop and it's configurations that is stopping me! 

Thanks for all the help! I knew it had to be something silly!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 5, 2020

Hi @Tony Douglas 

Are you able to create any page from the same space as your Documentation Page? 

You might need the space specific permissions. Have a look at the documentation here. It should help. 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/space-permissions-overview-139521.html

Tony Douglas March 9, 2020

No, it looks like it is a computer based issue! There is a permission setting that I do not have access to that is preventing me from editing after I create a page! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events