How to get errors of dependency without run atlas-run

Siamak Bahojb Ferdos January 3, 2020

Any time that I am running the atlas-run command, I know that there is a problem in dependency. 

As the atlas-run command takes a long time to show the results, I want to know that is there another command that I can check the dependencies before?

atlas-package and atlas-compile and atlas-debug work well with bad dependencies! So What's the better way to check dependencies or other similar errors?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 6, 2020

Hello @Siamak Bahojb Ferdos,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's great to have you!

Could you please let us know a bit more on what you're trying to do exactly? Which application is this for?

If you are looking to develop an add-on, I would recommend that you raise your question with the Atlassian Developer Community instead. There, you will find users who are more familiar with developing for our products. 

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Siamak Bahojb Ferdos January 7, 2020

Thank you Shannon for your explanation... So my post here is off-topic. Can I delete it from here?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 7, 2020

Hello @Siamak Bahojb Ferdos,

Unfortunately not, but don't worry; it can still help users in the future in case they have the same issue, then they'll know they can go to the Developer Community for that.

Regards,

Shannon 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events