Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, Are there any nice examples which we can use to create new documents ?

Shankar Sanke
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 6, 2023

I am looking for some examples to start off with. 

Thanks,

Shankar Sanke.

3 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Shashi November 6, 2023

Hello @Shankar Sanke  Welcome to the community. Can you please elaborate on which kind of document you are creating? On the basis of the document category, it will be easier to provide you insight.

Shankar Sanke
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 6, 2023

Thanks for the quick feedback. I was referring to Confluence. We recently moved to the Atlassian cloud edition. I wanted to know apart from the video on how create new documents. if there are some examples on process documents, Design Documents, Presentations,Knowledge documents etc,,, we could get some ideas to create documents for our Demo sessions etc..

Like Shashi likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Ezgi Bayındır
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2023

Hello @Shankar Sanke , Welcome to the community. 

When you click to the create button, you will see the automatically opened templetes on the right. You can look these cool templetes. These give you an idea of ​​what types of documents you can create.

Capture.PNG

Also you can check this link for documentation. Confluence Cloud resources | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support

Kevin Davies December 18, 2023

Hi Ezgi, how can I post an example for him when its inside my confidential business space. Is there a shared space to post confluence examples? As I had the same questions and did up an example.

0 votes
Jay Maechtlen November 6, 2023

Daunting, isn't it? A new platform, where should you start?

I'm guessing you don't have any techwriters on staff? If you do, they should be a great resource. Also, some of the Tech Comm sites/discussion groups can be great resources. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events